By accessing Efficient Era tools, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained on https://efficientera.com as well as https://app.efficientera.com are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to use the tools and reports on Efficient Era's web application for personal or commercial use. This permission is a revocable, nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited license. Any information or reports specific to your e-commerce listings and transaction may be downloaded and used without time limitation, as long as you have an active account with us. Right is granted to use but not copy or sell any copyrighted content originating from the Efficient Era website, tools, or services.
The tools and reports available through the Efficient Era website may become inaccessible if your account is terminated for non-payment or any other reason.
Your Use Licenses shall automatically terminate if your account is terminated or through any violation of the terms of this agreement. Your account may be terminated by Efficient Era at any time. You may also terminate your license by closing your account at any time.
3. Data Processing
Efficient Era processes data from the Amazon MWS and Advertising APIs along with other API providers in order to provide the Services under this agreement. As part of setting up the service, you will authorize access for Efficient Era’s application to use these APIs. You can revoke this authorization at any time without seeking agreement from or contacting Efficient Era, by de-authorizing the Efficient Era application from using each API. For example, removing Efficient Era’s MWS application authorization from within Amazon’s Seller Central user interface. Efficient Era will also stop using these APIs automatically upon account termination.
Efficient Era treats each Customer’s data as confidential, and reserves no right share or sell any part of that data for use by 3rd parties. Efficient Era will not sell or share our Customer’s customer lists, sales data, or any other details specific to their business for use by 3rd parties.
If your use of the Efficient Era tools are subject to the EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), these Service Terms incorporate the Efficient Era Data Processing Addendum (“DPA”), available here.
Both parties agree to be bound by this Data Processing Addendum.
- The tools and information on Efficient Era's website are provided "as is". Efficient Era makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Efficient Era does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Efficient Era retains your data as long as we deem necessary for the fulfillment of services to you, as well as for improving our software offerings over time. By agreeing to our terms, you grant us irrevocable, perpetual licence to use your data, subject to the limitations in the EU GDPR Data Processing Addendum (“DPA”).
- Efficient Era tracks "aggregated data" across all users, which can include but is not limited to data such as search queries, keyword data, geographic data etc. for the purpose of analysis and improvement of our tools and services to you.
- A central value of the Efficient Era Service is providing email and other communication to alert you of recommended actions and help improve your Amazon business. Signing up for the service represents active consent to receive communication from Efficient Era. Should you terminate your service with us, you may unsubscribe from additional marketing material at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link embedded in our marketing emails.
In no event shall Efficient Era or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Efficient Era's Internet site, even if Efficient Era or a Efficient Era authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Efficient Era's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Efficient Era does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Efficient Era may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Efficient Era does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Efficient Era has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Efficient Era of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Service Agreement Modifications
Efficient Era may revise this Service Agreement for its web site at any time without notice. By using this web site you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of this Service Agreement.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
10. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Efficient Era's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington and the city of Redmond, WA without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Last Modified on May 23, 2018